APRS Local Info Beacon and Beacon Editor
In support of the APRS Local Info Initiative I've written this APRS Beacon & Beacon Editor for Windows.
Thanks to Jesse, KC5LOS for the many suggestions and testing.
- New: Direct IGate TCP/IP support
- AGWPE TCP/IP support
- Day of week, start/stop hour range, start/stop date range, repeating objects/events
- GUI editor to create beacons
- Single or Multi-port transmissions on a per beacon basis
- Set beacon rates on a per beacon basis
- Allows other programs to "hot swap" data during runtime to alter the schedule from other programs/data sources
- Satellite pass beacons using Nova or Ham Radio Deluxe
You can download the application here: local_info_agwpe.zip
Please request support or direct bug reports to my callsign @arrl.net. There is currently no support group to support this utility. Please do not post bug reports to any Yahoo groups as I do not monitor with a predictable regularity.
Main App Window
Beacon Editor List
Beacon GUI Editor